Monday, October 1, 2007

life is a bunch of sundays

we went to a nature trail today. it was beautiful and nice to get out of the house. i noticed there were so many butterflies on the way there and on the trail. a thought came to me...there were so many things to teach my daughter. it was not for me to be her teacher, but she was our teacher. i have always said and felt that julia was going to change the world- she did change my world. I view things in a totally different light. Small things really mean nothing to me anymore. I live my life differently, being thankful for what I have- the people in my life, my friends, family and moments in the present tense are all we have. We no longer have yesterday, that is in the past, and yet there is no guarantee there will be tomorrow.

No comments: