Sunday, October 7, 2007

Going out places has gotten easier. Going to parties is different. (not to mention the guilt element of even going) At parties I'm known as the girl who lost her baby. It's not said to my face, but I can feel peoples eyes on me, and when I am introduced, they look like they want to say something- although I understand when people say nothing out of discomfort. Even more uncomfortable, if I'm in a room full of moms and they are talking about pregancy, they look at me weird if I mention mine. YES I experienced a full term "normal" (there's that word again- so I thought) and delivered a 7lb baby. She had a name and it was not fetus, it was Julia.
She was alive, only in my body and always my heart.
then there are people that have no compassion in their heart. they have no idea how to offer someone condolences. i am different- and have learned to accept all kinds of people. i've learned not to expect but respect. But even if I don't know you- I'll always offer my assistance for anyone who even looks like they need it.

No comments: