Sunday, January 6, 2008

the same old dog and pony show

Ok, I don't like to talk politics but this is only the beginning of a long election. Everyone's buzzing about the Iowa cacus-( what a gross word, sounds like something that died on the roadside.) I honestly have lost my faith in the government after all that has happened. I feel that there are so few politicians that can "walk the talk". There are insane amounts of money involved and their words are often broken promises.
I'm not interested in even voting after the last two elections. but i realize it is a right i should feel lucky to have...it just seems difficult to believe in the government. the right wing is evil and must be destroyed, there is no doubt about that. i feel sorry for the next person to receive the hell in a hand basket mess.
yea, yea i am going to vote. this time i'll try not to use my voter registration card as a lipstick blotter. :)
"bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"- unknown

No comments: