Friday, January 4, 2008

A brand new start

I woke up with an usual blissful state of being. Depsite the slight dehydrated feeling, I woke up thankful for all that I have. From the soft fresh sheets, cozy pj's, to the loved ones I share the bed with, dh and kitty-kitty. Dh had to rush off to work while I was still in my crown royal induced coma.
It was a small party over the house last night followed by a drunken spin through Universal city walk to ring in the new year and watch the fireworks. This morning we had our coffee out side, even the air feels different to me.
I look into 2008 with strong anticipation. Overall, I am continuing a complete transformation from the inside out. I have learned so much from unfortunate events. I am still searching and redefining myself in ways I thought were not possible. I cannot change what was, only what will be.

No comments: